- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 10–12 pitted medjool dates
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup blueberry jam (homemade or store-bought)
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a blender, blend the non-dairy milk, vanilla extract, and dates until smooth.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Line a 9 x 5″ loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Spread the jam into the bottom of the pan evenly.
- Add the oat mixture on top of the jam.
- Top with fresh blueberries.
- Bake for 30-32 minutes at 375F until the edges are slightly browned.
- Let it cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting and serving.