- 1 1/2 cup non-dairy milk (you could use water, but it won’t be as creamy)
- 6 pitted medjool dates
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- In a blender, combine the non-dairy milk, dates, nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into a saucepan and add the oats.
- Bring it to a simmer. Stir, then reduce the heat to medium-low and cover.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes stirring occasionally until thick.
- Serve with fresh fruit on top and a sprinkle of nutmeg.