Soft, chewy, buttery, sweet and deliciously salty – these are the perfect gluten-free vegan peanut butter cookies with just 7 ingredients and one bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Roll the dough into 12 balls, arrange on a lined baking sheet, press flat with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350ºF or until golden brown on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before removing from the pan (they will be very delicate when hot).
- Enjoy! Keep leftovers in the fridge or freeze for longer storage.
*For a grain-free option, you can use tapioca flour/starch instead.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: healthy, gluten-free, dairy free, dessert, baking, snack