Ultra rich Vegan Fudge Brownies chock full of chocolate! Easily made in the blender. And healthier than most with applesauce, oat flour, and no added sugar.
- 8oz (225g) vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips (approximately 1 1/3 cup)
- 1 cup (250g) unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup (30g) cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup (60g) oat flour
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Melt the chocolate either in the microwave or on the stove using a double boiler. Let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender (or you can mix by hand) and blend on medium-low speed until combined. Do not over blend.
- Transfer the batter to a baking pan lined with parchment paper (I used this 7.5×5.5″ glass dish).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350F.
- They will be quite delicate while warm, so cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 237
- Sugar: 16
- Fat: 16
- Carbohydrates: 32
- Fiber: 7
- Protein: 5
Keywords: baking, chocolate, dessert, easy, vegan, gluten-free