Easy Chickpea Flour Waffles! Light, golden, perfectly crispy edges––they are everything you could dream a breakfast to be. Plus healthy and protein packed!
- 1 1/2 cups (210g) Edward and Sons Let’s Do Organic® Chickpea Flour
- 2 cups (480g) nondairy milk
- ¼ cup applesauce (or 2 eggs if not vegan)
- 2 tsps cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2–4 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsps baking powder
- Whisk together all the ingredients.
- Cook in a preheated waffle iron (sprayed with non stick spray) until golden brown.
- Pile them up, add toppings, drizzle with syrup, and eat!
- Refrigerate or freeze the leftovers, and toast to reheat.
- Serving Size: 2 waffles
- Calories: 223
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 306mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: gluten free, breakfast, brunch, protein, grain free, easy, healthy, pancakes, garbanzo, dairy free