Cookie dough MADE for eating not baking, with a double dose of chocolate and tangy juicy raspberries. The perfect vegan paleo sweet treat ready in minutes!
- Whisk together the applesauce, nut/seed butter, and maple syrup.
- Add the coconut flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips and berries.
- Scoop/roll into balls OR press into a rectangle and cut into small pieces (like this).
- Eat immediately, or refrigerate for a firmer texture (I prefer it cold).
- Keep leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 169
- Sugar: 13g
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: healthy, snack, dessert, chocolate chip, no bake, easy, gluten free, paleo, vegan