Chocolate-dunked and full of tart raspberries, these cookie dough hearts are the perfect no-bake valentines treat. Vegan, grain-free, and easy to make!
- Stir together the almond butter, maple syrup, applesauce, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the flours and salt. Mix to combine.
- Gently fold in the chopped Hu Gems and freeze dried raspberries.
- Roll out to approximately ½” thickness (between two sheets of wax paper is easiest).
- Cut into hearts. Re-roll scraps, and cut again to get approximately 24 small hearts.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Dip in melted chocolate. Chill until set.
- Serving Size: 1 heart
- Calories: 103
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 50mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: gluten free, valentines, paleo, no bake, chocolate chip, berry, easy, dairy free, dessert, healthy, grain free