- 1 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 6 pitted medjool dates
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Optional: coconut sugar if it isn’t quite sweet enough for you
- Blend the milk, chia seeds, dates, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice on high for 20-30 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides to get all the chia seeds back in the mix.
- Let is sit in for 15-20 mins.
- Blend again for 20-30 seconds on high until smooth and creamy.
- Eat immediately or pour into an airtight container and refrigerate. It will keep for about 2-3 days in the fridge.