Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes! Crumbly chocolate crust made healthier with a sneaky cookie sub, and topped with cookie-flecked yogurt cream. Vegan and gluten-free!
- 1 cup (240g) non-dairy yogurt**
- 1 cup (180g) coconut cream***
- 1/4 cup (80g) maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Crush the cereal either in a bag with a rolling pin, or in a food processor or blender (be careful not to blend it too fine!).
- Mix the cereal crumbs with the cocoa powder and coconut oil until clumpy.
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners. Drop a spoonful of cookie crumbs into each muffin cup, and press flat.
- Place in the freezer to harden, and save the remaining cookie crumbs for the cream filling.
- Stir together all the ingredients for the cream.
- Gently fold in the remaining cookie crumbs, saving about 1/2 cup for topping.
- Fill each muffin cup with cream. Top with a sprinkling of cookie crumbs.
- Freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Keep in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
*My favorite is the One Degree Organics Brown Rice Cacao Crisps. Or you can use regular crispy rice cereal and add an extra 1/4 cup cacao powder.
**I used the Kite Hill Greek-style almond milk yogurt, the thicker the yogurt the better.
***Just the solid part scooped out of a can of full-fat coconut milk that has been chilled overnight.
- Serving Size: 1 cheesecake
- Calories: 250
- Sugar: 11
- Fat: 15
- Carbohydrates: 25
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 2
Keywords: easy, no bake, chocolate, yogurt, freezer, vegan, dairy-free