Soft-baked, sweet, buttery Chunky Monkey Cookies full of dark chocolate chips and walnuts. Grain-free or oat flour, so they’re vegan and/or paleo!
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Stir together the banana, coconut sugar, almond butter, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Fold in the walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Scoop/roll onto a lined baking sheet.
- Press lightly to flatten.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350ºF.
- Cool for 10-ish, then eat.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freeze for longer storage.
*You can also make them with applesauce or pumpkin puree.
**For an oat flour option, try this cookie with the same mix-ins.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 147
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 53mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: baking, dessert, chocolate chip, banana, walnut, easy, one bowl, grain free, paleo, gluten free