These No-Bake Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecakes are the perfect Valentine’s treat with a creamy pink filling and vegan gluten-free chocolate cookie crust!
- 24 (204g) Carino™ Gluten-Free Wafer Rolls from Edward & Sons*
- 2 tbsp nut/seed butter (I used almond butter)
Raspberry Beet Filling
- 1 1/2 cups (180g) raw cashews (soaked overnight)**
- 1/2 cup (120g) nondairy yogurt***
- 1/4 cup (80g) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (60g) beet juice****
- 1/2 cup (60g) raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- For the crust, grind the wafers in a food processor or blender into small crumbs.
- Add the nut butter. Blend again until sticky and clumpy.
- Place a strip of parchment paper in each muffin tin.
- Drop two tablespoons of the crust mixture into the bottom of each muffin. Press in firmly.
- Blend everything for the filling on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour on top of the crusts, filling each to the top.
- Press a few frozen raspberries on top of each.
- Freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer for 10 minutes to soften. Enjoy!
- Keep leftovers in the freezer.
*I used a mix of the Hazelnut and Cocoa varieties.
**Or if you forget, 1 hour in boiling water will work as long as you have a high speed blender like a Vitamix.
***I used full-fat coconut yogurt. You can substitute with coconut cream.
****I used 100% beet juice from a bottle. You can also substitute with nondairy milk, but the color won’t be as bright.
- Serving Size: 1 mini cheesecake
- Calories: 442
- Sugar: 26g
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 49g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: vegan, gluten free, oil free, healthy, valentines day, no bake, pink