The easiest no-bake nutella treat! Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Cups with a one ingredient crust and luscious fruit-sweetened filling. Vegan and paleo!
- 6 Natural Delights® Cacao Pecan Medjool Date Rolls*
- Soak the hazelnuts in warm water for at least 4 hours.
- For the crust, pinch each Medjool date roll in half. Press into the bottom of a mini muffin tin (nut/coconut side down).
- For the filling, blend the soaked hazelnuts, cacao powder, coconut milk, Medjool date rolls, vanilla, and salt on high until smooth. You will need a high speed blender otherwise they will turn out chunky.
- Spoon into each mini muffin on top of the crust.
- Top with chopped hazelnuts.
- Freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer for 5-10 minutes to soften. Pop out of the muffin tin (use a dull knife if necessary).
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 190
- Sugar: 18g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: no bake, cheesecake, blender, easy, paleo, nutella, gluten free, snack, sugar free