The yummiest pumpkin spice cupcakes filled with chocolate whipped cream and topped with decadent dairy-free ganache. The chocoholic’s autumn dessert dream!
- 1 1/2 cup (360g) pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cup (360g) almond butter
- 3/4 cup (105g) coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup (60g) coconut flour
- 1/2 cup (60g) tapioca starch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsps pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk together the pumpkin, almond butter, coconut sugar, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla.
- Add the flours, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Scoop into a cupcake pan lined with paper liners, filling each at least 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool completely. Then use a knife to gently carve out a hole in the center of each (or use a cupcake corer, these things work great!)
- Melt the Gems with the coconut milk. Stir until combined and smooth.
- Remove 2 tbsp and stir into the coconut whipped cream or yogurt.
- Fill each cupcake with the chocolate whipped cream using a spoon or piping bag.
- Top with a layer of ganache and chill until the ganache is set.
- Eat! Keep leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container, or freeze the unfrosted cupcakes for longer storage.
For an oat flour pumpkin cake/cupcake, try THIS RECIPE instead!
- Serving Size: 1 cupcake
- Calories: 459
- Sugar: 20g
- Sodium: 221mg
- Fat: 32g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 9g
Keywords: vegan, gluten free, fall, autumn, halloween, ganache, dairy free, healthy, spice