When you want a cookie and you want it NOW. Gooey SunButter-y mug cookies full of chocolate chips and topped with ice cream. The yummiest quick sweet treat!
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk together SunButter, coconut sugar, almond milk, vanilla, and salt.
- Add oat flour and baking powder. Mix to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide between two greased jars or ramekins.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until golden around the top edges.
- Cool briefly, top with ice cream, and eat!
- Serving Size: 1 mug
- Calories: 495
- Sugar: 23g
- Sodium: 196mg
- Fat: 32g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 52g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 12g
Keywords: oat, healthy, snack, desserts, easy, mug cakes, gluten free, nut free, dairy free