- 15-20 homemade or store-bought pretzel sticks
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 10-12 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean powder (or 1 tsp vanilla extract)
- 1 tbsp almond butter (or any nut/seed butter)
- Blend all the ingredients for the caramel.
- Dip each pretzel into the caramel, coating them well.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Remove the pretzels from the freezer in small batches (they melt fast) and drizzle/coat with the melted chocolate.
- Return to the freezer for a few minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
- Enjoy! Keep in the freezer.