Crunchy, gooey, salty, sweet, CHOCOLATEY. Salted date caramel filling, chocolate coating studded with crispy rice cereal, and irresistible all the way through!
- Blend the dates, water, salt, and vanilla until smooth. If it gets stuck, stop, scrape down the sides, and try blending on a lower speed for longer.
- Set the caramel in the freezer while you make the chocolate coating.
- Melt the chocolate chips. Stir in the crispy rice cereal.
- Line a mini muffin pan with paper liners and drop a small spoonful of the chocolate cereal mixture into the bottom of each. Try to leave a well in the center.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Place a dollop of caramel in the center of each cup.
- Top with more of the chocolate cereal mixture. Shake the pan so the chocolate goes down the sides completely surrounding the caramel.
- Freeze until set.
- Enjoy! Keep in the fridge or freezer.
- Calories: 100
- Sugar: 9
- Sodium: 42
- Fat: 6
- Protein: 1
Keywords: no bake, easy, candy, chocolate, dessert