Ultra decadent Chocolate Avocado Pudding Truffles with the most heavenly texture and cruncy pistachio coconut coating. Vegan, paleo, and easy!
- Scoop the avocados into a food processor. Add the maple syrup, nut/seed butter, and vanilla.
- Process until smooth. Let it go for a while, you don’t want any lumps of avocado.
- Add the cacao powder, salt, and instant coffee (if using).
- Process until combined.
- Freeze until firm enough to roll into balls (2-3 hours).
- Blend or finely chop the pistachios and coconut together.
- Roll the avocado chocolate mixture into balls.
- Coat in the pistachio coconut mixture.
- Enjoy! Keep in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1 truffle
- Calories: 145
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: vegan, paleo, easy, recipe, dessert, bite, bliss ball, snack