Creamy cacao nib ice cream blanketed in dark chocolate, sprinkled with almond chunks, and finished with a touch of sea salt!
- 4–5 frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp cacao powder ((or cocoa powder))
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs ((or chocolate chips))
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Chopped almonds
- Sea salt
- In a high speed blender, combine the frozen bananas and cacao powder. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the cacao nibs and blend briefly or stir to distribute them throughout.
- Spoon into popsicle molds. Freeze overnight.
- The following day, carefully remove the pops from the molds.
- Melt the chocolate chips. Allow the melted chocolate cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Dip/cover/drizzle the pops with the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle with chopped almonds and a pinch of sea salt.
- Freeze to set. Enjoy!
This is the popsicle mold I used here. If you don’t have a popsicle mold, paper cups work too! Just freeze for about 30-60 minutes and then insert the sticks.