- 1 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean powder (or 1 tsp vanilla extract)
- 8 pitted Medjool dates (I used Natural Delights brand)
- 1 tbsps water if needed to blend
- To assemble
- 15 Medjool dates (preferably chilled)
- Hemp seeds
- Fresh blueberries
- Filling: Defrost the frozen blueberries (I microwaved them for about 1.5 minutes on high).
- Blend all the filing ingredients.
- Transfer to a piping bag or a ziplock.
- To assemble: Slice your dates open on one long side and remove the pit. Try to keep the opening fairly small so the filling will stay in.
- Cut off one corner of your plastic bag. Insert the tip into the date and squeeze to fill. Repeat with all of the dates.
- Top with fresh blueberries and sprinkle with hemp seeds.