Blueberry latte breakfast jars! Cold brew chia pudding swirled with a TWO ingredient (banana-free) smoothie. Just the quick healthy thing for your morning!
Cold Brew Chia Pudding
- 1/2 cup (120g) non-dairy milk (I used almond milk, but coconut milk would make it extra creamy)
- 1/2 cup (120g) cold brew coffee (or brewed and cooled coffee)
- 1/4 cup (40g) chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup (240g) non-dairy yogurt (I used cashew yogurt)
- 1 1/2 cups (210g) frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Combine all the chia pudding ingredients in the blender. Blend briefly on low speed..
- Pulse 1-2 times every few minutes until the seeds stay evenly distributed and don’t settle to the bottom.
- Transfer to a jar and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, blend the yogurt, frozen berries, and vanilla (if using). Adjust with more berries to make it thicker if desired.
- Spoon the chia pudding into jars. Top with the blueberry smoothie and additional yogurt and berries.
- Serving Size: 1 jar
- Calories: 291
- Sugar: 16g
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Fiber: 13g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: healthy, easy, recipe, vegan, dairy free, chia pudding