Wholesome, healthy, and deliciously easy Blender Breakfast Muffins with oatmeal, yogurt, granola, cinnamon, berries, and other good-for-you snack stuff!
- 1 cup (240g) dairy-free yogurt (I used almond milk yogurt)
- 2/3 cup (110g) coconut sugar
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flaxseed meal + 4 tbsp water)
- 1/4 cup (50g) coconut oil*
- 1/4 cup (60g) almond milk
- 2 1/2 (200g) cups rolled oats
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (50g) your favorite granola (I love this one)
- 1/2 cup (g) dried berries (or raisins)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Blend everything except the granola and dried fruit (add liquid ingredients first for easiest blending). Don’t over blend or the muffins will turn out gummy.
- Stir in the granola and dried fruit.
- Scoop into a lined muffin pan.
- Top with additional granola and dried fruit.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350ºF.
- Cool for at least 10 minutes, then eat!
*You can try it with a runny nut/seed butter instead for an oil-free option, but I haven’t tested it personally.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 272
- Sugar: 18g
- Sodium: 168mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: baking, oatmeal, yogurt, healthy, egg free, dairy free, snack, meal prep, kids, granola