Summery sweet blackberry coconut cream topped off with a fluffy two ingredient dairy-free dark chocolate mousse. Decadently vegan and paleo!
- 1 cup (~250g) coconut cream*
- 1/2 cup (70g) blackberries (or any berries)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Melt the coconut milk with the Hu Gems. Stir until smooth.
- Chill for 2-3 hours until solid to the touch (or freeze to speed it up).
- Puree blackberries with the maple syrup and lemon juice until smooth and not seedy.
- In a large bowl, beat the coconut cream with 2-3 tablespoons of berry puree until creamy and light.
- Spoon blackberry cream into the bottom of four jars, filling each halfway. Swirl in leftover berry puree. Refrigerate
- Beat the chocolate mixture until thick and fluffy with no lumps.
- Spoon on top of the berry layer. Top each jar with a handful of berries.
- Serve immediately, or chill 4-8 hours for a thicker texture (recommended).
*The solid part from a can of full-fat coconut milk that has been chilled overnight, or you can buy cans of just the cream.
- Serving Size: 1 jar
- Calories: 493
- Sugar: 20g
- Sodium: 8mg
- Fat: 40g
- Saturated Fat: 26g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: vegan, paleo, summer, berries, pudding, pots, easy, ganache, healthy, coconut, dairy free