Thanksgiving classic with a pretty pink twist! Beet Sweet Potato Pie with a tender oat crust and luscious dairy-free filling. Easy, healthy, and delicious!
- 1 1/2 cup (180g) oat flour
- 1/4 cup (65g) nut or seed butter
- 1/4 cup (50g) coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- 3–5 tbsp warm water
Beet Sweet Potato Filling
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Combine the oat flour, nut/seed butter, coconut oil, and salt.
- Mix/knead, adding water slowly until you have a sticky ball of dough.
- Roll out between two pieces of wax paper.
- Flip into a greased pie pan, press/shape to fit, and crimp the edges. Set aside.
- Blend all the filling ingredients.
- Pour into the crust.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes at 375ºF.
- Cool, then chill overnight.
- Top with coconut whipped cream, chopped pecans, and a dusting of Love Beets Beet Powder.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 392
- Sugar: 15g
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 52g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: vegan, gluten-free, thanksgiving, oat, crust, healthy, dessert, dairy free, egg free