Pie turns popsicle with these Banoffee Ice Cream Pops featuring banana ice cream and homemade healthy “toffee” in a fun summer snack-on-a-stick form!
- 4-5 frozen bananas
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup date paste
- 1/2 cup granola ((*see notes for recommendations))
- Optional for topping: caramel sauce ((**see notes for recipe recommendations))
- Blend the frozen bananas in a high speed blender until smooth and creamy. Add a little bit of non-dairy milk only if necessary to blend.
- Fill your popsicle mold with 1-2 spoonfuls of the banana ice cream. Add a few slices of banana. Continue filling with banana ice cream until the popsicle is 3/4 full. Top with date paste and a sprinkling of granola.
- Repeat with the remaining popsicles.
- Insert the popsicle sticks and freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer for 5 minutes or so and then gently wiggle your pops out of the molds.
- Drizzle with optional caramel sauce and enjoy! Keep in the freezer. They are best eaten in the first 1-2 days and will get icier with time.
This is the popsicle mold I used here. If you don’t have a popsicle mold, paper cups work too! Just freeze for about 30-60 minutes and then insert the sticks.