An over-the-top delicious summer dessert featuring dairy-free ice cream sandwiched between three layers of homemade vegan gluten-free banana bread!
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer to soften.
- Slice the completely cool loaf of banana bread into three layers lengthwise using a serrated knife.
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- Place the bottom layer of banana bread into the pan.
- Spread 1 cup softened ice cream on top.
- Top with the middle layer of banana bread, the remaining ice cream, and then the top layer of banana bread.
- Freeze overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Slice. Add toppings if desired, and enjoy!
Inspired by this recipe from Tasty.
Keywords: frozen, dessert, vegan, dairy-free, easy, banana, healthy